Thursday, September 25, 2008

Leaves are changing



We're only a couple days into autumn and the leaves are changing already. Not all of them, it seems kind of random. But they're changing none the less. Maybe because we had such a mild summer and it never got really hot around here.

I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I posted over here! I've been in a bit of a photo phunk lately. Haven't gone out and shot much until today. Hubby talked me into taking some shots of him to practice.

Been trying to decide where I want to go with my photography. I'd like to take that next step into a business but where do I start? I know I need some more practice, instruction, equipment and photo editing experience. Not to mention confidence in myself! I did take a photoshop class about 1.5 years ago but it was kind of basic. I have since bought another version of the software and am lost again! lol Everything is set up differently and I'm trying to find my way around.

Hubby has been great....trying to encourage me to do something! That's why we went out today.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are some nice photos. Have you ever thought of maybe getting in touch with some studios near you about working with them and then after you get some experience you could maybe branch out on your own? Just an idea :)

Aim said...

hey, if you want to practice, I'll let you do Lyric's 8th grade graduation photos! Let me know.