Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project 52: Week 13 {Just for Fun}




I'm a bit behind in posting it but I did get this photo into the group last week.  This was our day at Universal Studios in Orlando last week.  It was raining a bit in the morning but we decided to head out anyway and make the best of it.  This is when we first arrived so we all are still dry, having fun and just putting our smurf outfits on.
It ended up raining pretty much the whole time we were there.  It was a light rain so it wasn't too bad.  At least it helped keep the crowds small! 

This week's theme is "Fusion".   Help.  I'm stumped!






2 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cute! Love the outfits :)

Girl....Fusion- I have a reed diffuser that is in my living room, so I took a few shots of that...it's the closest thing I could come up with. We shall see!

Angie Vik said...

What a fun picture. Maybe something a contender for your Christmas card picture.