Monday, January 5, 2009

Beginning

IMG_7206PB

So I've been lurking over at Her Space My Space His Space for awhile now. They post a new set of photos each day that represent the word of the day. Anyone is welcome to join in at any time.

Today's word is BEGINNING, so I figured it's a good time for me to finally start joining in. It's the beginning of a new year, a new week. The kids have gone back to school and I'm planning to really work on my photography this year. Hopefully it will improve, this isn't the best photo but it's what I came up with for today's word.

4 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Great start!!

Welcome to hsmshs!

Gez Butterworth said...

Great take. Good Luck with your shots this year.

I had the same thing written on my calendar today!!

Igotmebabe said...

Glad you decided to start joining in,a nice beginning
Janette

canadacole said...

What a lovely way to begin! I think most of our calenders looked the same yesterday. Welcome to HSMSHS!